Microsoft's Business Applications Domain helps customers maximise their investment in Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions, the full portfolio of Microsoft Products and Microsoft Azure through accelerated adoption and productive use of technologies. The Microsoft Business Applications Domain team is part of a worldwide organisation of exceptional people who lead and serve our customers to realise their full potential through software and services.Working at Microsoft
We are part of a diverse and multi-cultural team of customer focused and results-driven influencers. With a growth mindset and collaboration at its core, the domain leverages the unique talents and skills of all individuals to drive success and deliver results.
This is your opportunity to work and learn with the foremost Microsoft Dynamics 365 experts on a variety of projects, technologies, and geographies. At Microsoft you will be provided with a range of opportunities for professional and personal development across all our technologies and business. As a member of the Microsoft's Business Applications Domain, you will work on the largest and most complex customer projects across EMEA that will make a real difference in millions of people's lives
Empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more. Our mission statement is a commitment to our customers. We deliver on that commitment by striving to create technology that is accessible to everyone. This is what inspires us, drives our work and pushes us to challenge the status quo every day. At Microsoft, we also work to empower our employees, so that they can achieve more. Our leadership is focused on bringing out the best in our people, supporting their goals, and allowing them to find deep meaning in their work.
Growth mind-set: At Microsoft, we're insatiably curious and continuously learning. We lean into uncertainty, take risks and learn fast from our mistakes. We build on each other's ideas because we are better together.
Customer obsessed: We are passionate about helping our customers achieve more. We listen and learn about our customers with a beginner's mind; bringing solutions that meet their needs and innovation to surprise and delight them.
Diversity and inclusion: We don't just value differences, we seek them out and invite them in. Microsoft is a place where employees can be who they are. As a result, we have better ideas, better products and our customers are better served.
One Microsoft: We are a family of individuals united by one mission. We work together, build on each other's ideas and collaborate across boundaries to bring the best of Microsoft to our customers as one.
Making a difference: We stand in awe of what human's dare to achieve and we are motivated every day to empower billions of people to achieve more through our technology and innovation. Our employees harness the power to build on the company's far-reaching momentum and are driven to change the world.
We are committed to reinvent business processes and productivity, build the intelligent cloud platform and create more personal computing. These three goals are interconnected; allowing us to attract, develop and retain the best talent to be more innovative in the products and services we develop, in the way we solve problems, and in the way, we serve the needs of an increasingly global and diverse customer and partner base.Responsibilities
Premier Field Engineering (PFE) provides technical leadership for Premier customers around the world to promote health in their IT environments through onsite, remote and dedicated support services. As part of Customer Service and Support (CSS), PFE partners with Commercial Technical Support and Enterprise Services to strengthen the Microsoft Services Field Engineering capability worldwide.
As part of Microsoft's Services Organisation a PFE provides various services to our Enterprise customers to increase systems availability, resolve critical issues and ultimately improve the health of our customers' environments. The PFE's work with experienced technical staff to ensure they have the skills to maintain and troubleshoot their solution in line with Microsoft best practices. When things do go wrong we provide rapid on-site expertise to resolve critical situations
The Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement PFE must be able to cover the following tasks:
- Provide onsite proactive and reactive services to our Premier customers
- Short term engagements through Rapid Onsite Support and proactive engagements leading technology workshops & performing health checks.
- Long term engagements with Dedicated Support Engineering
- Services delivered by highly skilled engineers with deep technical expertise in the product
This is a unique opportunity for individuals that possess a deep technical expertise and are able to solve complex technical problems through sound, creative troubleshooting, examine possible workarounds and escalations as required. PFE set an example of excellence as a Microsoft representative, enhancing the company's image and reputation through your credibility, preparation, commitment and first-class delivery.Qualifications
Required Skills and Experience:
- Ideal candidate would have 2+ years' experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, preferably with multiple versions (2011-2016) and Dynamics 365 CE Online.
- Microsoft Certified Business Management Solutions Professional – Installation and Deployment for Microsoft Dynamics 365 certification preferred but not required at hire; will be expected to be completed within 6 months of hire.
- Dynamics 365 CE Premier Field Engineers should be experienced in implementing, operating, tuning and troubleshooting Dynamics 365 CE systems, ideally in multiple industries
- Microsoft accreditation in SQL and or SharePoint preferred
- Development experience preferred.
- Proficiency in the local and English language is required
- Experience in the enterprise customer arena
- Face-to-face customer engagement skills
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Troubleshooting knowledge & skills
- Good understanding of ITIL/Service Management
- Demonstrate strong communication skills; ability to develop strategic ongoing customer relationships, gain trust and respect for the company.
- Engineers must also possess strong technical writing, presentation and training skills.
- Enjoy team work, and actively contribute to their peer group as well as our customer account teams.
- Communicate at various levels from CIO to the technical staff on the ground.
The job will require frequent travel (70%+). Fluent English verbal and written communications skills are a must, and fluency in another language (such as Arabic, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, or others) is preferred but not essential.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.