Strategic Account Executive
A role like this may very well be the pinnacle of your career. Be part of a dynamic, world-class community that will enable you to learn, collaborate, and contribute with the top minds in the industry. You will build and foster strategic relationships with the c-suites of the most impactful brands in their respective industries and will be at the forefront of their digital transformations. Envision working jointly with these customers to merge business vision with engineering roadmaps to enable market-making innovations. Be the visionary that takes their leaders on a journey but use your industry and business acumen to make those dreams of today, tangible business outcomes of tomorrow. All of this will require you to orchestrate a large, global, internal team that you will lead through influence without authority, and together, you will challenge things that were never thought possible.Responsibilities
As a Strategic Account Executive at Microsoft, consider yourself the dedicated virtual CEO of an account who leads our top customer into the digital age.
This job will provide you:
- 5+ years of building strategic business partnerships through selling or consulting with enterprise customers. Equally considered will be 5+ years of experience driving digital transformation from within the enterprise customer
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA preferred; or equivalent experience
- Experience in influence-without-authority (networking / orchestration with 20+ internal and external people) in global environments
- Demonstrated ability to understand how to run a business and commercial models (including, but not limited to, portfolio management, P&L ownership, business planning)
- Embody “we-before-me” mindset
- An industry mastery of any kind is required (i.e. Healthcare, Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing, Automotive, Telco, Media, Oil/Gas/Energy, etc.).
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.