Advancements in Artificial Intelligence, IoT, and Mixed Reality are helping companies evolve the way they do business. If you are a self-driven individual that wants to own end-to-end product marketing and go-to-market of an offering that streamlines company’s supply chain and helps them run smarter operations, this position is for you. If you’re looking for an opportunity to drive the business and product strategy as well as marketing efforts in a high paced environment, then keep reading!
Microsoft is looking for an outstanding Senior Product Marketing Manager for Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, our solution that brings agility and efficiency to manufacturing operations and helps modernize the supply chain with advanced warehouse and inventory management. This solution drives a big part of our Business Applications revenue today and is poised for exponential growth in this high paced market. You will own the value prop, go to market plan and execution, messaging, field & partner enablement and lead key product milestones for one of the most exciting areas in the company today.
What you’ll do on an average day:
- Own end-to-end product marketing, including messaging & positioning and business model
- Partner with Engineering on product strategy, roadmap and disclosure
- Build a core product marketing strategy, plan and content (BOM) for customers, partners & field
- Create programs & drive product changes to drive awareness and accelerate customer usage
- Act as an internal & external subject matter expert and spokesperson
- Create a library of marquee customer references and case studies
-Stay updated on the latest market developments, offerings and competitors to help inform the marketing plan.
- Engage with analysts and press to drive momentum to this high priority area of the business
What comes naturally to you:
- Thriving in a fast-paced, often ambiguous, environment and effectively prioritizing your work
- Showing proven product marketing expertise strength in a fast/constantly changing area
- Working closely with engineering to drive product strategy, roadmap and feature prioritization
- Being outcome-oriented – you leverage the work of others for the best results
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrating project management and large v-team leadership experience
- Experience with ERP or manufacturing technology preferred
- A minimum of 8+ years of post-college work experience in product marketing or product management
- Experience leading virtual teams and projects that are functionally and geographically diverse
- Strong understanding of go-to-market planning and execution
- A bachelor’s degree required and masters degree preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.