Have you ever wanted to define a new way of working? The Mixed Reality Experience Studio is looking for software pioneers to help create new products using HoloLens and the Dynamics 365 platform to transform enterprises and drive Industry 4.0.
Our team uses deep customer research, observation and understanding paired with design thinking to concept, build, and ship products that will improve the way people get work done each day and help them break free from the limits of our current work environments.
We aspire to use our Mixed Reality technologies and platform, including PC, HoloLens and HoloLens 2, to augment and enhance the professional lives of workers around the world, empowering them to achieve more.
We are looking for a Software Engineer 2 to join our cross-discipline development team, to take our ideas from concept to final quality experiences.Responsibilities
- Collaborate with a cross-discipline team in Vancouver, as well as teams in Microsoft Redmond, to build features in our application(s) in an Agile environment.
- Demonstrate technical proficiency by designing and implementing software features, helping to define architecture, and writing high-quality code as a core part of our team.
- Clearly communicate progress on the work you’re doing and improvements to team standards and architecture.
- Contribute to a team culture that embraces diversity and inclusion and makes your team an awesome place to work
- Mentor and act as a role model for junior developers.
- Solid grasp of software engineering best practices.
- Demonstrable experience implementing complex software systems or app components.
- C#, C++, Java, or equivalent experience.
- Applied knowledge of modern end-user application development.
- Experience working through the full product cycle from initial design to final product.
- Sc. degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience/education.
- Deep C# proficiency.
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills in a multi-threaded environment.
- Solid background in general interactive 3D application or game engineering (user interface and interaction, AI, effects, physics, graphics, content pipelines, or networking).
- Background in Web Services or back-end technologies (SQL, Node.JS, Azure, Docker, Redis, CRM)
- UWP (Universal Windows Platform) development experience.
- Shipped multiple products or titles.
- Agile methodology experience.
- Strong 3D math background.
- Experience working with Dynamics 365
- Experience working with PowerApps, Flow, and PowerBI
- Experience with MR/VR/AR technologies.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.