Come be part of a team that believes in the power of partnership. Partners make more possible and Microsoft has the products and programs to meet partner’s needs. We combine the widest range of products in the industry, across a variety of devices and platforms with the flexibility to choose the programs and benefits necessary for your partners to build, go-to-market, and sell with us.
The Partner Channel Marketing Manager for Partner Enablement (PCMM-E) is key to Microsoft's partner strategy as part of the One Commercial Partner (OCP) organization. As a Microsoft PCMM-E, for Modern Workplace solution area, you will be enabling partners to deliver solutions into an ecosystem that connects them to the largest customer base in the world.
This role is responsible for or building partner capacity and capabilities for Modern Workplace technical workloads, leveraging appropriate engines, virtual learning and in-person events for targeted partners in support of driving partner solutions in market.
Key Responsibilities include:
Drive partner enablement strategy and plan across Microsoft products and services
· Understand Microsoft value proposition, partner storybook, brand and programs to drive new recruitment
· Understand local Microsoft products and services capacity needs and gaps
· Create an end-to-end partner enablement plan across Microsoft products and services
· Validate enablement plan across relevant OCP roles to ensure alignment
Grow partner capacity through building capabilities to meet or exceed capacity gaps
· Orchestrate enablement plan by assigned partner
· Coordinate with Microsoft partner recruitment team to engage new partners
· Accelerate partner certifications and capabilities through headquarters and local enablement programs and engines
· Land digital and in-person enablement engines and content to partners
· Deliver the right enablement activities in the right format, to the right partner audience, at the right time
Leverage the partner website to optimize local digital engagement
· Ensure local trainings opportunities are integrated into the digital journey experiences on the partner website
· Ensure local webinars and other digital trainings are integrated into the partner website experience and platform
Optimize partner enablement execution through community collaboration
· Coordinate overall partner enablement efforts with Microsoft subsidiary teams and engines to insure effectiveness
· Report on progress and challenges with enabling our partners within your Microsoft subsidiary and to Microsoft headquarters
· Share partner enablement best practices
Embrace the learning culture prioritizing time for learning & personal career development. Leverage technical and industry expertise to become a thought leader and trusted advisor to your partners
· Use internal and external learning resources to build expertise, enabling business value and solution driven conversations with your partners
· Complete all required Microsoft professional and technical trainingsQualifications
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge.
- 8+ years of experience in digital marketing strategy and execution with proven results
- Experience with technology platforms and solutions with a reasonable level of technical proficiency
- Extensive experience of managing virtual teams across functions and geographies:
- Inclusive and collaborative – driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
- Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills
- Offers deep partner ecosystem and market insights including the competitor landscape and knowledge of partner business models
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking to connect the business strategy & metrics and capacity goals with partner’s enablement requirements
- Understands how to scale marketing efforts across a portfolio of breadth partners by promoting self-serve tools and tracking consumption of the tools
- Ability to succeed in a quickly changing business environment showing thought-leadership in driving market transformation
- Obsessed and committed to optimal partner and customer satisfaction
- Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small audiences
- Problem solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with partners
Bachelor’s degree required (Sales, Marketing, Business Operations); MBA desired
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.