Microsoft is leading the security industry with enterprise and cloud-based security products. Our team is at the forefront of this, with a focus Microsoft Cloud App Security and Azure ATP. We sit between our developers and our customers; and it's our job to create deep engineering relationships with the field, our customers, and our partners. As a Deployment Success PM, you'll play an important role in shaping our products.
This Role will focus on MCAS and AATP.
Our Mission: To drive usage and adoption of our security products and services through deep engineering relationships with the field, our customers and our partners.
THIS ROLE IS 100% REMOTEResponsibilities
- Dig deep into the technologies as a Subject Matter Expert
- Understand the story behind our security solutions, and tell it both internally and externally at events like Ready, Ignite, Tech Summits, etc.
- Validate successful deployments and interpret detections and alerts; a strong threat detection understanding
- Recognize our customers’ needs, and how these needs drive/ don't drive deployments/usage, and what blockers exist
- MCAS and AATP SME working closely with engineering, sales, and support teams to handle customer inquiries and incidents raised through customer interaction channels by addressing questions directly or routing to the appropriate resource and tracking to resolution
- Drive the customer story internally to lead the evolution of our products
- Contribute to the technical documentation for our products, writing blogs, troubleshooting guides, reference architectures, playbooks, etc.
- Create and maintain demo/lab environment for effective demonstration, problem solving, and learning
This position is 100% Remote.
- 4+ Program Management or Engineering experience including experience shipping high quality customer facing software
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent, or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated ability to come up-to-speed quickly on a new technical domain.
- Passion for technology, software engineering, quality and customer solutions
- Excellent PM fundamentals: design savvy, data-driven, disciplined, deep and diverse customer empathy, passion for learning, can-do creativity, concise communications and PM persuasion skills
- Creativity and optimism grounded in practical engineering and business know-how
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.