Microsoft Enterprise Services uses Microsoft tools and methodologies to develop and support critical applications and solutions for clients. We work together with customers, partners, and other Microsoft teams to drive success. Our mission at Microsoft is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
Microsoft Enterprise Services is looking for only the very best Developer Professional to join our elite and distinguished team. If you are an innovative and creative professional with demonstrated technical competence through experiences in services delivery with complex projects or environments, then we want you to join our team. We are looking for people with customer obsession, a growth mindset, and the ability to delight our clients.
If you thrive on working with the latest technologies, platforms, and tools we would love to have you on our team. We embrace flexible work hours and locations as a core principle. We will empower you to drive our far-reaching and aspirational commitment to change the world. Together, we can make a difference and help billions of people across the planet use digital technology to achieve amazing things. We aspire to build a team full of talented and creative people.Responsibilities
The Premier Field Engineer is responsible for support delivery, providing technical support to Developer customers by resolving complex technical customer issues on Microsoft developer platforms. Team members will closely collaborate with engineering and operations teams as well as other support engineering teams in order to provide high quality support for our Premier customers.Qualifications
- You have deep experience with Azure Dev, software development tools, processes, and frameworks such as Scrum or other agile methodologies
- You have recent Microsoft Product Group experience and deep understanding of the Azure App Consult program
- You are a collaborative problem solver who is inventive and confident
- You show a willingness and desire to learn cloud and other technologies
- You have strong aspiration for excellence
- You are a great communicator across a variety of audiences
- You feel like you have something to offer any team you can join
Nice to have Qualifications and Experience:
- You have an undergraduate degree or equivalent combined work experience
- You have experience diagnosing and correcting software performance problems
- You can balance between business and technical acumen
- You have a positive attitude that generates energy in others
- You have attained Scrum or similar certification
Travel is an integral part of this position as are high levels of recognition and visibility. You should be willing to travel as much as 70% as is demanded by the needs of our customers and our business.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.