Who We Are
Our group of passionate people strongly believe that Data is the new
frontier to conquer. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture and together we help our top customers to transform their businesses by exploring their data and generating true business value. To help us achieve this goal, we are looking for Premier Field Engineers joining our team.
Who You are
You love to work face 2 face with international customers
and teams on the latest technologies.
You have a passion to help empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more through our technologies in the area of Data Platform as well as in the area of our AI solutions.
As you are a keen learner, you are thrilled to continuously extend your mind, using and developing others’ ideas and you are always asking yourself what’s next.
You have a desire to be on the edge of innovation and you are willing to help explore and invent the future. If this is you…then the time has never been better to contact us!
What You'll Do
With your passion you will motivate others and
yourself to drive the vision of changing the world to a better one through the power of data. With your spirit and your ideas, you will strive to be a role model and help our customers to understand the advantage of the latest AI-technologies and you will help to improve their existing IT-environment. You will act as an entrepreneur and as an evangelist internally and externally and will drive the value proposition of Data and Artificial Intelligence with every action you take.
What you bring to the team
You have deep knowledge/experience with any of the following technologies/areas:
- SQL Server database engine, SQL Server High Availability, SQL Server on Azure (Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service), Performance / troubleshooting, Windows Server, Linux, Interest in Machine Learning, Python/R would be beneficiary
- BI skills (ETL, Reporting, Visualization, Data Analysis), Experience with Power BI, Reporting Services, Analysis Services and Integration Services, Knowledge about Microsoft Azure solutions and offerings, Performance / troubleshooting, Interest in Open Source Technologies (e.g. Hadoop, Spark,…), Interest in Machine Learning, Python/R would be beneficiary
In addition to your technical skills you have the following skills:
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Fluent in speaking English and the language of the country you are applying for
- Experience in the enterprise customer arena/face-to-face customer engagement skills
- Confidence to work with engineering teams and business decision makers
- Knowledge about Microsoft Azure solutions and offerings
- Loves to enable others and give presentations
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.