Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us achieve our mission.
The Talent, Learning, & Insights (TLI) team in HR has an exciting opportunity for you. We are seeking experienced professionals who are interested in applying their business operations and financial management skills to help drive our learning strategy and culture at Microsoft. You will work with multiple HR, business team members, key stakeholders, and external partners to grow and manager a pool of internal(through leaders) and external facilitators in support of the GLD solution portfolioResponsibilities
- Build and implement a process to identify, select, prepare, schedule and evaluate interna FTEs as facilitators for the GLD portfolio
- Implement an external Facilitator Excellence process which focuses on the following elements - Learner Obsessed, Facilitation Mastery, Best Practice Sharing, Vendor Connection, Designing together, Joyful Onboarding, Ongoing Excellence, Vibrant Faculty Community, Effective Scheduling, Globally
- Leverage internal and external best practices to continually improve the above processes; leverage data to inform decisions
- Over time, integrate internal and external program into a cohesive, effective team
- Teach and develop faculty
- Education background or experience working with educators
- Experience in facilitation or speaker management
- Excellence in end to end project management
- Process management
- Ability to present their work cogently and tell the story
- Budget management skills to ensure tight alignment with protocols and reporting
- Facilitation skills
- Vendor management
- Ability to seek clarity and build appropriate assumptions
- Conflict resolution
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.