Industry teams enable our sales teams and partners to deliver relevant, high-quality solutions and services to empower our customers to lead the digital transformation of the Financial Services industry.
The goal of the Industry Manager (IM) is to drive customer Digital Transformation based on deep understanding of the Insurance industry. The Industry Advocate needs to have established industry experience, expertise and credentials with customer business line needs and deep target industry solution technical expertise in order to be able to develop and support our customers as they transform.
• Engaging on selected strategic accounts, building deep partnership with account teams to drive multi-year strategy
• Building relationships with CxO and business leaders to drive business outcomes with selected strategic accounts, growing revenue to achieve in year budget and rolling 3 yr CAGR
• Understands and clearly articulates Industry POV to customers, identifies, nurtures and leads new digital transformation opportunities in selected strategic accounts, instrumental in developing and sharing best practice
• Nurtures industry partner eco-system in selected strategic accounts to support landing industry solutions
• Have deep competitive differentiation understanding & objection handling, to include topics such as scalability, security, and regulatory compliance
• Conduct industry onboarding and solutions readiness training for field sales team, to include community leadership with a broad range of sales and technical roles.
For the role of Industry Manager (IM) in Insurance, candidates must demonstrate strong industry domain expertise based on experience in business roles, ideally at an insurance carrier or within a solutions vendor serving the insurance industry.
You must have a proven understanding of either core systems in general or life insurance (policy administration, claims and billing systems), or analytics systems (risk/actuarial, catastrophe modeling, claims analytics, or customer analytics). In addition, the candidate should have a strong understanding of the vendor ecosystems related to these solutions and be able to identify leading solution vendors or systems integrators with relevant repeatable solutions or domain practices.
Candidates must demonstrate strong solutions sales skills acquired over 10 years or more serving the insurance industry. Industry specialized sales or consulting position within an independent solution vendor or systems integrator is a plus.
In addition, you should exhibit a strong knowledge of, and connection to, the insurance industry across more than one market, and a keen understanding of the vendor ecosystem. market and partner ecosystem.
You have exhibited a track record of driving business/sales performance through influencing for impact and support strong cross-group and cross-cultural collaboration.
An understand of, and experience with, cloud-based technologies and services, is a plus.
Fluent in Japanese and English
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.