Microsoft – Innovation, Passion, Collaboration
Microsoft réinvente notre manière de vivre et de travailler et souhaite donner à chacun d’entre nous la possibilité de se réaliser. Sous l'impulsion de notre CEO, Satya Nadella, Microsoft accorde une importance toute particulière à l'idée du "Growth Mindset » : culture apprenante, collaborative, ouverte à la prise de risque, à la diversité de ses talents et à la créativité !
Notre Campus c'est aujourd'hui plus de 1500 collaborateurs, un écosystème de près de 11 000 partenaires, et plus de 2 000 start-up que nous aidons à faire grandir cette année ! Nous accompagnons nos clients et partenaires dans leur transformation digitale avec passion et dans un environnement de travail qui permet un réel équilibre entre vie personnelle et vie professionnelle.
We are calling for a seasoned technical architect to join our Global Black Belt team to help us accelerate market adoption of AI with strategic customer projects. As the Technology solutions professional for AI Machine Learning on the Global Black Belt team, you will be joining a team of highly skilled experts across the company who are driving the most strategic and innovative customer projects. This role is a senior technical role within our enterprise sales organization focused on driving customer digital transformation scenarios with the Azure AI platform, specialized on Machine Learning.
As a technology solutions professional for machine learning you will be demonstrating the architectural value of machine learning best practices in Azure and supporting customer projects from proof of concept/MVP through production deployment. This role is a senior role and designed to have deep integration and connection with the supporting engineering teams for Microsoft’s Azure AI services. To be effective, you will partner closely with our mainstream solution sellers and architects in the area of Data & AI as well as key partner stakeholders to bring about successful AI machine learning engagements with our customers.
Being part of the AI Global Black Belt team, you will maintain and develop deep professional, sales and industry thought leadership in AI and use said knowledge to evangelize best practices for machine learning applications, processes, and skill set development with customers. You will have opportunities to showcase your expertise at various Microsoft and Industry conferences and work directly with our product engineering teams to influence the evolution of our AI technologies.Responsibilities
- Customer Delivery Excellence – Project Based Design resilient architecture solutions for customer projects; build Minimum Viable Products (MVP); remove technical blockers and accelerate deployment to production by leveraging resources (e.g. CSE, Fast Track) as needed; integrate CEs, Partners and/or Services into projects. (60% of your time)
- Technical Excellence Continuously learn new Azure services; enhance architecture design skills in assigned domain workloads. Contribute to Microsoft Technical Communities and be the voice of customer, partner and field to engineering, ensure technical feedback is captured and submitted through the appropriate channels. (20% of your time)
- Skilling Local CE Teams and Customers Enable others internally and externally to understand the technical benefits of our technologies. Engage as One Microsoft driving solutions to customer problems using consultative selling techniques. (20% of your time)
- Data Science. Knowledge of the Data Science process and life-cycle and familiarity with at least one open-source programming language and their libraries used within a data-science context; (e.g. languages: Python, R, Scala. Libraries: scikit-learn, MLlib, sparkr/sparklyr, H2O) - Required. Knowledge of deep-learning frameworks (e.g. pyTorch, Tensorflow, Caffe, Keras, MXNet) - Required.
- Azure AI. Strong knowledge of Azure AI offerings such as Cognitive Services, Machine Learning, and supporting analytical architecture services such as Azure Databricks, HDInsight, Azure Data Lake - Required.
- Planning for success. Understand cloud deployment and adoption planning - Desired.
- Cloud Trust. Demonstrated knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance and how they factor into Analytics solutions - Desired.
- Technical breadth. Enterprise-scale experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations and management of technology - Preferred.
- Competitive Landscape. Strong understanding of analytics platform competitors (AWS, Google, IBM) and their capabilities - Required.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.