The reinvention of business process represents a bold bet for Microsoft in accelerating our growth in commercial cloud services. The mission of Dynamics 365 is to help our customer digitally transform their businesses to drive new sources of revenue, create new and engaging ways to serve their customers, and to transform the way in which their business runs to drive new levels of profitability for their organization.
The Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Specialist (CE SSP):
- is an accomplished sales leader with a proven track record of driving complex digital transformation using CRM solutions (Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, Field Service, etc.) in large enterprise accounts that have the highest potential and strategic value.
- leverages advanced business transformation skills honed at management consultancies and their extensive network of C-level customer and industry relationships to consistently exceed quota with multimillion-dollar wins.
- uses their leadership status in industry, professional groups, LinkedIn network, and extended team to create shared visions, influence key stakeholders and lead virtual teams to drive transformation.
- Develop and maintain customer account plans for all the accounts in your designated territory which includes white space analysis, current customer solution and technology footprint/landscape, customer pains, competitive landscape, and industry trends.
- Develop deep trusted adviser relationships with Business Decision Makers by actively understanding customer business pains, requirements, strategic growth objectives, industry trends and providing business-value-outcome-based solutions
- Develop, maintain, and document comprehensive business plans resulting from joint customer planning and discovery workshops which address customer strategic priorities for digital transformation
- Discover, assess, evaluate, and challenge strategic customer objectives by translating them into digital transformation opportunities that leverage Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement applications.
- Create and drive demand for qualified digital transformation opportunities in our enterprise accounts that can benefit from running their business on Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement applications.
- Address key change scenarios with quantifiable business value outcomes and justification
- Develop and lead account strategy in the sophisticated and complex business environments of our enterprise accounts
- Be a disciplined operator by maintaining a rolling pipeline, keeping it current and in accurate stages. Leverage marketing, inside sales, partners and your relationship network to build pipeline
- Support and leverage all sales promotions, sales events and sales strategies to close opportunities
- Develop, drive, manage and lead a discipled opportunity execution plan with a diverse pursuit team of experts, SMEs, pre-sales resources and partners geographically dispersed and virtual both internal and external to Microsoft including our Global Systems Integrator partners
- Create compelling business value outcome backed proposals, negotiate terms and contracts with successful close.
- Own and deliver on revenue targets for Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement for your territory/accounts
3+ years of experience selling customer experience solutions like CRM, Field Service, and/or CPQ
3+ years selling technology solutions to mid-market/enterprise customers
3+ years of direct selling experience with responsibility for quota attainment and managing the deal process
- Solution sales for CRM or similar business applications (Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, Field Service, etc.)
- Selling software-as-a-service or cloud-based business applications to enterprise customers.
- Digital transformation management consulting experience with leading international firms
- Developing demand for multimillion-dollar digital transformation opportunities in Large enterprise accounts
- Developing and leading account strategy and opportunity execution plans in complex business environments in large enterprise account targets
- Driving and leading sales processes across account planning, opportunity planning, deal negotiation, customer decision frameworks, evaluation plans and engaging in sophisticated business case discussions.
- Carrying and exceeding sales quotas by driving and closing enterprise deals
- Proposal preparation, negotiating terms and contracts for large multi-million-dollar digital transformation opportunities
- Senior level pursuit leadership varied experience in selling business applications with a strong track record of new account development, territory building and quota performance
- Assessing strategic customer objectives, digital transformation opportunity discovery, key improvement scenarios, and an ability to measure and present incremental and new economic value
- Leading, partnering and orchestrating with virtual teams of experts, SMEs composed of industry, engineering, solution, technical, licensing and legal team members
- Disciplined operator with demonstrated accuracy in forecasting business and maintaining pipeline hygiene
- Certification and / or deep experience in business value selling
- Demonstrated passion and commitment to customer success
Deep understanding of:
- Business solutions, Specifically CRM Suites including Sales/Customer Service/Field Service/Salesforce Integration/Relationship Sales/Marketing etc and how they translate into business impact
- CRM solutions in one or more industries like Financial Services/Professional & Field Services/Retail and Consumer Goods/Healthcare/Public Sector/Manufacturing/Automotive/Media & Communications.
- The security, regulatory and compliance needs of global customers
- Working knowledge of Microsoft’s commercial cloud offerings – including Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure.
- Competitors and related ecosystem
- Demonstrated success in large multimillion-dollar pursuits, multi-year engagements and competitor disruption and displacement
- Proven consultative business management consulting skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement
- Proven solution envisioning skills
- Account planning and execution leadership skills
- Ability to sell C-Level and across both IT and business units as a trusted advisor
- Ability to sell both an application and deployment of a platform
- Strong time management skills – able to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Excellent organizational agility, able to coordinate across multiple stakeholders: Marketing, Engineering, Licensing, Legal, Field leadership to win
- Ability to identify and prioritize opportunities that will drive digital transformation for a client
- Ability to position long term strategic solutions vs. the competition
- Problem solver and ability to work in fast-changing environment and manage ambiguity
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.