Are you looking to leverage your strategic talent and unleash your potential as an Industry business and marketing leader? Come join a growing dynamic Marketing organization and work at the center of Microsoft’s efforts to empower customers’ digital transformation with industry solution.
We are on a mission to drive market share, consumption, and double-digit revenue growth for Cloud applications worldwide. The global Business Application & Industry Marketing Team is looking for a creative product marketer to lead financial services marketing globally.
The Industry Product Marketing goal is to grow recognition of Microsoft as a tech leader and cloud service provider of choice in target industries by improving business impact for industry customers, building business outcome-based solutions, leveraging the deep knowledge of our industry partners and enabling industry customers to quickly access solutions through various cloud channels
The Industry Product Marketing team will be focused on driving the messaging and creating market awareness and momentum for Cloud service with business leaders across Microsoft solutions Area team. If you thrive on being part of a dynamic and strategic business, want to get closer to our customers and partners and experience a role with multiple marketing levers then we would like to hear from you.
• Develop and adjust Business Plan by Priority Industry that defining our market opportunity, competitive landscape, Microsoft differentiators, GTM Strategy
• Define success criteria and measurement
• Develop the Industry Messaging and Positioning Framework, gaining alignment across engineering, Worldwide Commercial Business and Solution Product Marketing
• Define the Priority GTM Scenarios to scale grounded in customer and product truth and competitive differentiation
• Define priorities that drive clarity for execution through operating models (AR/PR; OCP; GDC; Services)
• Define the Narrative to be landed through all Marketing GTM channels
• Deliver EBC/MTC content and EBC/MTC sessions
• Execute AR interviews and presentations in conjunction with engineering and WCB team as required by Industry AR Plan
• Execute PR interviews and presentations and blogs in conjunction with engineering and WCB as required by Industry PR plan
• Curate the roadmap for disclosure announcements by industry’s to leverage at Key Flagship Tier 1 events
• Partner with Services and OCP to define “quick start” services offerings to enable field execution against scenarios
• Lead the cross group collaboration and monthly business review content; articulate progress against success metrics, lead corrective actions and drive accountability across operating models Go-to-Market
Demonstrated track record of success in product marketing and marketing communications in the Financial Services industry.
• Passionate, results-driven and organized approach, with an attention to detail. A self-starter who can create and deliver scalable-communication plans from concept to delivery, including an ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, effectively driving to measurable results. The ability to work independently in ambiguous and changing environments, along with great listening and partnering skills.
• Strong executive presence, cross-group collaboration and communication skills that drive influence among the senior leaders across a highly-matrixed organization.
• An understanding of Microsoft’s cloud computing technologies and go-to-market strategies
• Experience in Financial Services industry, Sales and Marketing strategy, Communication strategy and Corp and field strategy.
• BS/BA degree, MBA or equivalent strongly preferred
• 10+ year of professional experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.