Location: US-Reston, VA
Microsoft Enterprise Services help customers realize their full potential through accelerated adoption and productive use of Microsoft technologies and solutions to meet their individual and unique business needs. We are a team of exceptional people who deliver world class services with partners, earning customer confidence, trust, and loyalty by Improving the overall Customer and Partner Experience, serving as the customer advocates within Microsoft and driving customer-centric product improvement.Responsibilities
The National Security Group Enterprise Organizational Unit (NSG EOU) is seeking an Account Delivery Executive (ADE) to continue to grow our Services business in our account base.
The ADE is responsible for the overall customer experience of Services accounts, by identifying customer needs and managing the delivery services (consulting and premier) to exceed their expectations. The ADE manages a virtual team of delivery resources (Consulting and Premier Support) and oversees monitoring of key performance indicators to ensure a healthy and growing business within assigned accounts. Embodying the One Microsoft spirit, the ADE teams with Sales, Operations and Resource Management roles to execute a winning strategy with positive outcomes for customers, partners, our employees and our business.
Relationship Management – Partner with our sales organization to develop and maintain a stakeholder map and plan. Take actions to achieve customer Conditions of Satisfaction (CoS) and quality Customer and Partner Experience (CPE). Present to executives with impact and influence. Demonstrate leadership in escalations and turnaround situations. Accepts differences in culture and is aware of communication styles and interaction patterns across cultures
Sales and Business Development- Understand industry trends and identify opportunities in your accounts. Leverage accounts; existing relationships to identify Services opportunities. Develop and align the business development strategy with the accounts.
NSG EOU and Services Sellers - Partner with sellers to ensure proper investments in qualified leads and strategic opportunities
Delivery Excellence - Lead and enable team behaviors that drive customer satisfaction, improve performance and drive innovation. Create a team environment where individuals feel valued, challenged and supported. Ensure healthy engagements and account financials, such as predictable revenues, forecasting, and delivery margin. Manage changes and take corrective actions to achieve engagement quality and success
Accelerate Transformation- Envision and evangelize the future state of transformation programs in line with the customer strategy. Develop and sustain cross-team relationships between Delivery and Support. Lead the cultural shift to customer obsession while maintaining financials
Leadership- Communicate Microsoft vision, drive account strategy and commitments. Acts as a role model and encourages continuous personnel and organizational improvement. Mentor other roles.
- Qualified individuals will have 5+ years of technical customer account management or technical sales experience.
- High level understanding of Microsoft’s products and online services.
- Project Management and Portfolio Management experience.
- Demonstrated success in a matrix manager role (no direct reports, influencing the team without direct authority).
- The successful candidate must have an active U.S. Government Top Secret Clearance with access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) based on a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) with Polygraph. Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. Failure to maintain or obtain the appropriate U.S. Government clearance and/or customer screening requirements may result in employment action up to and including termination.
- Clearance Verification: This position requires successful verification of the stated security clearance to meet federal government customer requirements. You will be asked to provide clearance verification information prior to an offer of employment.
• Bachelors and MBA or equivalent
• Consulting delivery management experience
• Familiarity with working in the Federal Government industry
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.