Req. ID: 160221
Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
As a Customer Sales Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for interacting with our customer base to maintain and grow Micron’s customer relationships. It will be necessary for you to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure market share and sales plan goals are met, while considering Micron’s best interest. In Sales Operations, we aim to make the order process as efficient as possible and ensure we take full ownership and responsibility for solving any customer issues. This will require you to build and maintain a network of contacts with internal teams to help support and ultimately provide an exceptional experience for Micron’s customers. As a Customer Sales Operations Specialist, you will achieve this by continually striving towards our Sales Operations Objectives; Exceptional Customer Experience, Sales Productivity, Optimize Revenue, Inventory Management and Professional Development.
Key Responsibilities: (Customer Service)
- Sox compliant order entry and management of orders.
- Day to day management of customers’ accounts ensuring that a professional, collaborative and engaged relationship is developed and maintained.
- Ensure proactive steps are taken to optimize sales plans, maintain target inventory and meet other metric goals.
- Proactive monitoring/analyzing of sales forecast to identify gaps between supply and demand.
- Maintain direct quotes where applicable.
- Collaborate closely with internal partners for operational efficiency.
- Focal point for customer related operational issues /escalations.
- Identify and strive for continuous improvement including the establishment of global best practices for customer support.
- Remain knowledgeable about all organization's products and services to support sales efforts, as well as Customers’ products and market to better serve customers’ needs and to represent Customer at Micron.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Energetic team player with a demonstrated drive for high performance.
- Adaptability to change in a highly dynamic/challenging work environment.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage your own time.
- Self-motivated, driven, dedicated, and willing to learn with a desire to succeed.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate fluently, English is desirable; additional languages are considered an asset.
- Knowledge on basic to intermediate Supply Chain.
- Adopt a flexible approach to increase and maintain the quality of service.
- Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Office. Experience with ERP/CRM systems (ideally SAP, Salesforce.com, SharePoint, Model N). Must demonstrate a technical aptitude to learn new software tools.
- Basic finance and accounting knowledge.
- 3-5 years related experience in sales operations preferable.
As the leader in innovative memory solutions, Micron is helping the world make sense of data by delivering technology that is transforming how the world uses information. Through our global brands — Micron, Crucial and Ballistix — we offer the industry’s broadest portfolio. We are the only company manufacturing today’s major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR and 3D XPoint™ memory. Our solutions are purpose built to leverage the value of data to unlock financial insights, accelerate scientific breakthroughs and enhance communication around the world.
Employee Rewards Program, Healthcare, Paid time off (Combined Sick and Vacation Time), Retirement savings plans, Paid maternity/paternity leave, Employee Assistance Program, Professional development training, Workplace wellness programs, Micron Health Clinic (Boise only), Fitness Center / Activity rooms (Boise only), Tuition Reimbursement, Micron Corporate Discounts, Casual Dress attire.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Boise || Idaho (US-ID) || United States (US) || Supply Chain || College || Regular || Supply Chain/Logistics || #LI-MR2 ||