Customer Service Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Microchip USA is a fast-growing tech distributor located in the heart of Downtown Tampa. We are a crucial supplier for some of the world's largest manufacturers: sourcing and distributing high-end electronic components like semiconductors, integrated circuits, FPGAs, MCUs, etc. Our purpose is to empower our clients to lead, to help, and to win.
We are seeking a Customer Service Specialist to join our team. You will be responsible for helping customers by monitoring the customer service email to provide order status updates, fielding customer calls related to existing orders, and maintaining customer relationships by helping our clients find solutions to any issues that arise during and after the order fulfillment process.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about open customer orders
- Collaborate with your direct report and the operations team to ensure we are giving customers accurate data
- Document and update customer records based on interactions in the CRM
- Find innovative ways to work better and more efficiently
- Represent the company's core values: Transparent, Innovative, and Efficient
- Previous experience in customer service, telesales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, Emails, Internet, CRM)
This is a full-time position. The job is in-office, in-person only. Reliable transportation to the office is required. Our working hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 5:30, at our office in Downtown Tampa. We offer a benefits package that includes fully paid medical insurance, optional vision and dental plans, a retirement plan, bonuses, 10 days of PTO annually, and 14 paid holidays.
Microchip USA LLCWhy Work Here?
High growth startup, great team, and nice office.
Microchip USA is a fast growing electronic component distributor with lots of potential for growth inside the company.
501 E Kennedy BlvdTampa, FL