Microchip Technology, Inc. San Jose, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity and wireless connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory (SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in a broad range of products.Job Description
This position will be at our office in San Jose, CA. The ideal candidate will have0-2 years ofexperience. This position will provide a wide range of HR support to the HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers with an emphasis on recruitment.
Primary Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Promote employment opportunities by actively sourcing passive candidates on LinkedIn, posting on various job boards, attending career fairs, and planning and coordinating all outreach efforts and other networking events in the community
- Manage other contractor services and Agencies as needed
- Assist hiring managers with writing job descriptions and creating requisitions in our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and provide full life cycle recruiting support
- Manage multiple requisitions and maintain accurate candidate records in ATS for reporting purposes
- Facilitate new hire orientation and develop and present other employee training as needed
- Process employee terminations and conduct exit interviews
- Administer employee surveys and create detailed reports
- Perform other administrative tasks and assist with various projects as needed
- Bachelors degree
- 0-2years experience in Human Resources and/or recruiting
- Technical proficiency with Microsoft Office- Outlook, Excel, Power Point
- Experience with social media platforms (i.e. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to multitask and balance multiple tasks/projects
- Must be flexible, adaptable, and able to reprioritize as needed
- Keen attention to detail and organization
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Professional and dependable
- Must be able to work collaboratively in a team environment
Equal Opportunity Employer - Microchip is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Disabled/Veterans/Minorities/Women. We provide equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
Applicants with Disabilities - If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send us an email here with “Applicant Accommodation Request” in the subject line of the email. Alternatively, you may call us at 480-792-7330 to let us know the nature of your request.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, please refer to the EEO is the Law Poster and the EEO is the Law Poster Supplement. Please also refer to the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
Microchip Technology, Inc.
AddressSan Jose, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Microchip Technology, Inc.