Microchip Technology, Inc. San Jose, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity and wireless connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory (SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in a broad range of products.Job Description
We are looking for a candidate to develop outbound messaging, drive product launches, and build campaigns.
Working collaboratively with corporate marcom teams, product line managers, and business development stakeholders, work centers around content development. The right candidate will develop and outbound concise value propositions across multiple channels in support of press activities, events, web/SEO, social, print, and digital.
The candidate must thrive within a fast paced, dynamic environment, while demonstrating adept ability to coordinate cross-functionally. This includes driving results from subject matter experts from engineering, product development teams, business development and senior leaders. The right candidate will think creatively, strategically, and demonstrate tact to consistently deliver to tight timelines. They will need to roll up their sleeves and co-craft content around a deep technical story and hold key stakeholders accountable to deliverables, including gathering and publishing FPGA project content in support of Microchips Total Systems Solutions and Megatrends initiatives.
Success depends on building a strategic partnership with a wide range of marketing channel owners including digital and social media, web domain, events, and PR/Editorial/Analysts.
Together with the BU marketing leadership team, candidate will measure progress using KPIs and various engagement metrics and report out in Quarterly Business Reviews.
We are looking for a candidate with prior experience with semiconductor/FPGAs, however any candidate with a technical background that can help build awareness for Microchips FPGAs and SoCs by promoting our brand and executing our business objectives will be considered.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Primary stakeholder building concise and impactful messaging, campaigns, product launches and event planning for the FPGA business unit.
- Proven ability to develop cohesive and comprehensive collateral across multiple marketing channels.
- Partner with functional stakeholders to develop and manage go-to-market templates, including content across multiple platforms, outbound messaging and PR strategies for product launches and associated campaigns.
- Help to identify media opportunities to promote thought leadership within FPGA/Semiconductor industry, including industry analysts, influencers, and journalists to promote our outbound objectives.
- Represent FPGA BU at industry marketing events, corporate marcom events and reviews.
- Monitor and analyze engagement and campaign success/ROI.
- BA/BS Communications, Marketing or Business preferred
- 5-10+ years of marketing and communications experience
- Experience working with tech, hardware, or software companies experience in ASIC, FPGA/SoC or programmable a plus
- Examples or portfolio of programs, campaigns, written content and alike are strongly appreciated
- Excellent communication, presentation and teaching skills that align multiple audiences including demanding internal customers, engineering design staff, executives, and subject matter experts.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Microchip is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Disabled/Veterans/Minorities/Women. We provide equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
Applicants with Disabilities - If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send us an email here with “Applicant Accommodation Request” in the subject line of the email. Alternatively, you may call us at 480-792-7330 to let us know the nature of your request.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, please refer to the EEO is the Law Poster and the EEO is the Law Poster Supplement. Please also refer to the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
Microchip Technology, Inc.
AddressSan Jose, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Microchip Technology, Inc.