Industrial Sales Manager - Microbiology
Microbiologics Manchester, NH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Remote Position, Work from Home
What makes you a good fit?
- Practical microbiology diagnostics and/or pharmaceutical laboratory supply sales experience
- Currently located in the NE region of the United States
- Bachelor’s degree in a Life Science area (biology, microbiology, molecular biology)
- Minimum three years previous sales or microbiology laboratory experience required.
- Ability to travel as needed
Are you sales driven? Do you have experience in Microbiology? We are currently looking for an Industrial Sales Manager (Northeast Territory) to join our growing team. This position will be responsible to contribute to the sales plan and goals to ensure achievement of Company goals and profitability within geographic area of responsibility and be responsible for sales in multiple industries including pharmaceutical, food quality, water and environment, education, medical device, cannabis, personal care and cosmetic. They will also establish distribution or direct sales accounts and provide ongoing sales support, product knowledge, product training, marketing tools, promotional incentives and continued feedback to help distribution channels meet their goals. Other duties include:
· Become an industrial product knowledge expert in terms of functionality and application.
· Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion.
· Contact new and existing customers to discuss needs.
· Maintain open communication with distributors.
· Provide timely feedback and analysis regarding products, sales and markets to the National Sales Manager.
· Provide timely feedback regarding competition and pricing.
· Manage expenses to meet budget guidelines.
· Create and conduct company and product presentations.
· Develop, manage, and build working relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and serve on key industry and regulatory committees and working groups.
· Responsible for key account sales of custom manufacturing opportunities to retail customers.
· Regularly attend trade shows and events.
· Maintain Salesforce database of contacts, accounts and opportunities.
· Prepare monthly sales activity report.
We can we offer you? Glad you asked! A 401k program with a generous company match, bonus potential, on the job training, a competitive compensation and benefits package, and plenty of opportunities for training and growth.
MicrobiologicsWhy Work Here?
A 401k program with a generous company match, bonus potential, on the job training, a competitive compensation and benefits package!
ManufacturingView all jobs at Microbiologics