- Posted: over a month ago
Who We Are
Microbe Formulas and CellCore Biosciences are sister companies, manufacturing and distributing dietary supplements designed to support cellular health and provide root-cause solutions. We operate in the healthcare practitioner (HCP) and direct to consumer (DTC) channels. Established in 2017, we are a relatively young company. We were recently acquired by private equity firm, Kainos Capital and are now focused on scaling for growth!
Who We're Looking For
The ideal candidate is a highly creative and multi-purpose graphic designer with experience or interest in the health and wellness industry, specifically functional medicine. This role is a fit for someone who is excited by entrepreneurial spirit within an organization and motivated to work in a fast-paced environment; someone with a flexible attitude who enjoys pitching in wherever it is most needed; someone who thrives on a little bit of chaos and enjoys variety in their workday; someone who loves process but understands when to expedite.
What You’ll Do:
- Create graphic designs and animations to support a variety of business needs including packaging design, B2B collateral, web designs, email assets and social media content
- Create strong, innovative designs utilizing brand guidelines and incorporating best-in-class design principles
- Balance great design with short deadlines and multiple priorities
- Take a project from concept to completion as outlined by internal stakeholders
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and leadership to ensure a consistent message across channels, internally and externally
- Stay current with trends, best practices, and platform updates
- Coordinate with outside creative agencies and vendors
- Assist in photo shoots including art direction and photo editing
- Other specialty projects
- Experience with UX design applications such as Adobe XD, Figma, invision
- Photography, videography, 3D rendering and animation experience with post-production capabilities is a plus, but not required
- Marketing background a plus
- Start-up experience a bonus
- 3-5 years of experience in graphic design, including packaging, print and digital creative
- Mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite
- A robust design portfolio
- Strong understanding of design principles and current design trends and technologies
- Highly creative and passionate individual with experience in communication design
- Experience with project management tools (e.g., Wrike, Jira, etc)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, flexible and agile
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact, communicate, influence and negotiate
WILL BE WORKING ONSITE!
AddressWest Palm Beach, FL
Arts and Entertainment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?