Quality Assurance Associate I
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Assists in ensuring that effective and current quality systems are in place and adhered to by all staff, resulting in the output of data that is of the highest quality, accurate and defensible
- Serves as support for QA/QC and is responsible for the review of quality control data such as quality records, control charts, calibration records, documentation of corrective actions and other QA/QC data
- Supports the planning and organizing of activities and resources related to implementing and maintaining effective quality systems throughout the laboratory including but not limited to document control, CAPA, internal audits, control charts & trend analysis, approved suppliers and validation of methods, systems & instrumentation
- Has direct access to the local level of management and has sufficient authority, access to work areas, and organizational freedom to initiate corrective action, to recommend solutions to problems through designated channels and to assure that further work is stopped or controlled until proper resolution of a deficiency has occurred
- Supports efforts leading to the acquisition and maintenance of appropriate accreditations, licenses and certificates relevant to the industries that are served by the laboratory
- Involved in internal audits
- Helps to maintain Proficiency Testing Program
- Assists with writing, reviewing and revising SOPs and technical reports
- Ensures the laboratory is fully compliant with all relevant regulatory standards
- Serves as a laboratory contact for the Ethics and Data Integrity Program
- Prepares monthly reports both to local divisional management and to the corporate quality team summarizing quality activities at the laboratory
- Hosts and responds to client audits, supports the process to ensure observations are addressed
- Bachelor’s degree in a basic or applied science
- Familiarity with ISO 17025 and Good Laboratory Practice
- Familiarity of applicable quality systems and accreditation, licensing and/or certification requirements
- Demonstrated organizational ability.
- Ability to motivate others
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
TechnologyView all jobs at Microbac
Get fresh QA Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.