- Posted: 28 days ago
Enterprise Account Manager
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION — Why the position exists and how you make a difference. The purpose of the position is to engage clients in a way that leads to bookings and profitable growth and success for the clients
KEY OUTCOMES — The outcomes and main goals that define what success in this position looks like.
1. Achieve the established sales targets
2. Drive client engagement – work closely with clients and partners to identify and solve the client’s business needs
3. Collaborate for success – partner with architects and engineers to define the right solutions and support the implementation of a successful solution
As a company we believe technology is part of a solution and not the end goal. Our mission is to deliver best of class IT solutions to businesses through a friendly experience to achieve our client’s business goals.
The following additional responsibilities come with this position
· Provide accurate and timely documentation and forecasts via the CRM
· Establish an optimal cadence of lead generation activity, meetings, and proposals
· Engage clients in the sales process to understand and solve their business needs
· Keep up on technology trends and solutions in order to establish credibility
INNATE STRENGTHS — The personal qualities and characteristics that describe who you are.
· Builds trusting relationships, internally and externally, and establishes collaborative partnerships
· Sees potential and proactively pursues business opportunities with clients
· Learns continuously and seeks to understand people, business, and technology
· Communicates clearly and helps others understand complex and strategic matters
· Plans and organizes well, has eye for detail, and shows a great deal of focus and persistence
· Always leads with integrity and professionalism
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE — Technical capabilities you learn and acquire.
· Experience and working knowledge of Data Center, Security, and Cloud solutions
· Understands the process of selling B2B services and solutions
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS — Requirements you must meet to be considered for the position.
· At least two years of experience in the Data Center, Security, or Cloud industry
· At least two years of experience selling technical B2B services and solutions
· Legally authorized to work in the United States
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Travel reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?