MSP IT Support Specialist / Level II -- SIGN ON BONUS
- Posted: over a month ago
MicroTech Systems is looking for a Technical Support Specialist to join our team! This person will provide technical guidance and support to our business and clients remotely.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background, solid analytical skills, and proven problem-solving experience. He/she will use their interpersonal skills to communicate with clients and provide a solution to their technical problems quickly and professionally.
- Act as product expert – Review and respond to all software and hardware issues as reported. Evaluate the product by testing its capabilities in an on-going manner. Determine and report on system capabilities and restrictions. Evaluate the customer objective and suggest alternatives and recommendations. Support Specialists will be challenged with various clients' systems and network architecture and will be expected to retain knowledge pertaining to various line of business applications.
- Provide client support – Collaborate with other technical team members to provide exceptional customer service to the client. Work with vendors to explain any errors found and provide recommendations for a solution. Improve any current programs by understanding the goal and outcome.
- Associate's degree in Computer Science (or the equivalent) is preferred
- Five years of related technical support experience - including but not limited to:
- O365 installation / configuration / administration / troubleshooting
- Scripting knowledge and experience
- PowerShell knowledge
- Hypervisor understanding / administration
- Advanced installation, maintenance, troubleshooting of various backup solutions
- Advanced desktop, server, LAN and WAN troubleshooting and maintenance
- Technically savvy with strong time management skills
- Experience troubleshooting issues and achieving solutions
- The ability to explain to a non-technical person in a way they will understand
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism
- Maintain superior client relations
About MicroTech Systems:
MicroTech Systems is a professional Managed Service Provider (MSP) dedicated to helping people feel secure so that we can all grow together! Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes our core values first and foremost: Integrity First, Build Trust, Own It, and Never Give Up.
We are looking for high energy individuals who are motivated and interested in making a long-term commitment to excellence.
MicroTech Systems offers a competitive benefits package to employees, including; health care, paid time off and holiday time, 401k matching and professional development.
Powered by JazzHR
MicroTech Systems, Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?