- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 10+years in software development with enterprise website or SAAS development experience, preferably using technologies in the .NET stack – references or source code samples required.
- Experience with development using cloud technology and platforms (AWS or Azure).
- Familiarity with HL7 / FHIR, experience with document generation and management, security and encryption, health care billing systems, and insurance workflow patterns is preferred.
- Mastery of proper code management through source control (preferably git), and the ability to establish and maintain proper build and deployment patterns for junior developers that are currently lacking these skills.
- Leadership skills to manage and improve a team of junior and mid-level developers.
- Lead developer for a team of four to six junior to mid-level developers, currently focused on the development of a health care order generation, routing, and feedback system. Receive requirements from business analysts and product owner, and translate those into directives for the team to implement, preferably using some functional derivation of agile methodology.
- Architect functionally appropriate solutions that are maintainable, scalable, extensible, and interoperable.
- Assign, coach, assist, assess, and improve the capabilities of lower level developers as they complete their tasks.
- Execute code merge and build / deploy processes, including the development of a functional deployment pipeline.
- Provide DevOps with necessary guidance to ensure proper implementation and maintenance of cloud-based infrastructure to facilitate secure and cost-effective development, testing, and production-based deployments.
This position is based in Columbia, SC at corporate headquarters.
MicroStaff IT Holdings, Inc. DBA WeKnowIT
Why Work Here?We are building teams to support two commercial SAAS products.
We are a team of talented nice people.