- Posted: over a month ago
- $14 Hourly
Coordinates activities of workers engaged in verifying and keeping records on outgoing shipments, and preparing items for shipment by performing the following duties: Work with Integrity, Honesty and Respect; promote Teamwork and Diversity.
Receives items being delivered, logs receipt and quantity. Will drive forklift to put items away into stock at several locations. Will help with cycle counts daily. Will train on computer software to use to keep inventory accurate and to find proper location. Coordinates activities of workers engaged in verifying and keeping records of outgoing shipments and preparing items for shipment. Requirements are:
- To have 6 months – 1 year of related experience with responsibilities within the Shipping & Receiving function such as picking and filling orders, billing and shipping.
- Experience operating a sit-down forklift to include loading and unloading merchandise for shipment.
- Related experience working in a fast-paced industrial setting preferred.
- Must have computer skills in Microsoft Office, such as Excel and able to perform data entry accurately.
- Must be detail oriented and be reliable.
- Work with Integrity, Honesty and Respect, promote Teamwork and Diversity.
Starting pay: $14.30/hour (3 reviews 1st year with potential raises of $2 combined)
Shift: 6:00am – 2:00pm Monday thru Friday, OT as needed. May come in as early as 4am and some Saturdays 4am – 2pm.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at MicroMetl Corporation