- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MicroHealth is seeking a Program Manager to support our effort in San Antonio, TX.
This is a planned position.
Current Secret clearance & PMP required!
This effort includes designing, developing, modifying, upgrading, testing, implementing, troubleshooting, supporting, sustaining, maintaining security, training, providing system and database administration, conducting change management practices, and/or provide administrative support for all modules within each supported product. Services include providing Tier I/ Tier II/ Tier III consultation and customer support for implementation, troubleshooting, and management for the products, supporting possible hosting migration(s) when needed, and product decommissioning activities where applicable.
- Will be responsible for knowledge management/lesson learned and other documentation, processes, recommendations, solutions, and decision making rationales used
- Must be able to identify and migrate risks to the program
- PM will be required to manage the cost, schedule, and performance
- Must be able to effectively lead technical professionals and a cross-functional team
- Ensuring execution of quality deliverables within established schedules
- Collaborating with teams across the customer organization to improve processes, results, and customer experience
- Ensuring the organization and processes remain aligned with customer policies and external directives
- 10 plus years of experience leading technical project.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science or IT-related fields, or Business Administration/ Management, or Technology Management.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification required
- SAFe certification preferred
- Previous Federal contracting project management experience required.
- Experience managing and ensuring the successful completion of projects, coordinating priorities and resources for projects and tasks.
- Experience providing recommendations for new approaches to sustain business success
- Experience recruiting, hiring, managing, supervising, training, scheduling, coordinating and evaluating staff as assigned.
- Experience with projects and operations of a nature similar in size and scope as those pertaining to PWS.
- Experience directing daily staff and task activities to meet client and corporate work objectives and supervising assigned technical and administrative staff, including subordinate managers.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee frequently is required to walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee may lift or move objects up to 5 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
MicroHealth will recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles, and ensure that all other personnel actions are administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran and ensure that all employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and contact information.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressSan Antonio, TX
BusinessView all jobs at MicroHealth, LLC
Get fresh Program Development Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.