Journeyman System Engineering / Software Engineer
MicroHealth, LLC Orlando, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MicroHealth is seeking a Journeyman System Engineering / Software Engineer to support our client in Orlando, FL.
(Travel Required to CONUS and OCONUS sites)
- Designs, develops, engineers, and implements solutions to MLS requirements.
- Responsible for the implementation and development of the MLS plans and processes.
- Gathers and organizes technical information about an organization's mission, goals and needs, existing security products, and ongoing programs in the MLS arena.
- Responsible for supporting the installation, configuration, design, development, maintenance, and documentation of software applications.
- Create logical and functional software code in a variety of languages.
- Makes targeted modifications to existing software applications as well as develop new components and systems as requirements dictate.
- Support HW/SW integration.
- Support field installation and upgrades.
- Provides technical support in system architecture, system design, system integration and technical management.
- Assists in providing technical input to the systems engineering process.
- Provide technical and integration support in the construction of multiple fielded systems
- Executes additional tasks assigned by the Project Manager.
- Secret Clearance required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study, such as computer science, programming, or information systems.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Professional certification related to computer science or information assurance is highly desirable.
- Must have experience in understanding and articulating the benefits and risks associated with different coding languages in different functional environments.
- Must have experience reacting to problems and correcting the program as necessary.
- Experience in several software design languages required.
- Experience with Agile and DevSecOps is preferred
- Experience with Windows and Linux OS.
- Experience with programming large systems.
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- Experience with Architecture & Product Development of imaging/graphics solutions for user facing natural interfaces is a plus.
- Experience in simulation development.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee frequently is required to walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must frequently lift or move objects up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
If you need a reasonable accommodations due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with your request and contact information.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. We do not discriminate employees or qualified applicants for employment based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Visit https://www.microhealthllc.com to learn more.
MicroHealth, LLCWhy Work Here?
Outstanding upper management, great benefits and lots of room to grow!
MicroHealth, LLC is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that specializes in health information technology and health information management. At MicroHealth, we believe health information technology is less about the technology. It's about the PEOPLE empowered with the information to make better decisions; the VALUE it brings to patients, providers, public health and payers; and INNOVATION that improves patient outcomes. Simply put, we put 'health' back into health information technology. This is accomplished through a dedicated team of seasoned health experts, including dentists, physicians, health care providers, nurses, pharmacists, psychologists, medical logisticians among other allied health professionals that ensure your health needs are met using technology as a catalyst. We are a small disadvantaged business 8(a), and Virginia certified small disadvantaged minority-owned business with process maturity appraised at CMMI-DEV Level 3, CMMI-SVC Level 3,and certified in ISO 27001:2013, ISO 20000-1:2011 and ISO 9001:2015. Visit https://www.microhealthllc.com to learn more.