Integration Specialist/Conversion Analyst (Secret Clearance required!)
MicroHealth, LLC Washington, DC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MicroHealth is seeking an Integration Specialist/Conversion Analyst to support our client in Washington, DC.
(MicroHealth is prime on this contract)
This effort involves implementing COTS EHR across different sites worldwide.
- Provide an efficient interface with all clients and specialists and deploy various integration processes and administer all programming components to facilitate various growth activities
- Supervise various activities for all integration of software applications for information systems and ensure adherence to technical architecture and maintain implement same
- Prepare plans and implement all internet architecture for all e-government processes
- Coordinate with application services and to implement all integration strategies and administer integration of all applications
- Provide support to all window applications and ensure appropriate integration of various technologies such as SQL server and provide support to all package applications and plan and manage various SQL Server databases
- Perform troubleshoot on all production issues and recommend appropriate solutions for same and monitor all engine maintenance activities
- Administer all production support requests and prepare status reports for same and coordinate with development team to ensure change in all policies and procedures
- Maintain knowledge on all new technology and provide required training and coordinate with various teams to provide support to all new acquired sites
- Develop various applications for all business projects and coordinate with database technologies for all web transactions
- Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 5-6 years of relative experience
- Data Migration/Conversion experience required
- Demonstrated work experience with a major EMR application
- Ability and desire to provide extraordinary customer-service to internal customers
- Ability to work independently and in a dynamic environment
- Strong verbal and written interpersonal communications skills and ability to deal effectively with customers, peers and management
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee frequently is required to walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee may lift or move objects up to 1 to 3 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and contact information.
Visit https://www.microhealthllc.com to learn more.
MicroHealth, LLCWhy Work Here?
Outstanding upper management, great benefits and lots of room to grow!
MicroHealth, LLC is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that specializes in health information technology and health information management. At MicroHealth, we believe health information technology is less about the technology. It's about the PEOPLE empowered with the information to make better decisions; the VALUE it brings to patients, providers, public health and payers; and INNOVATION that improves patient outcomes. Simply put, we put 'health' back into health information technology. This is accomplished through a dedicated team of seasoned health experts, including dentists, physicians, health care providers, nurses, pharmacists, psychologists, medical logisticians among other allied health professionals that ensure your health needs are met using technology as a catalyst. We are a small disadvantaged business 8(a), and Virginia certified small disadvantaged minority-owned business with process maturity appraised at CMMI-DEV Level 3, CMMI-SVC Level 3,and certified in ISO 27001:2013, ISO 20000-1:2011 and ISO 9001:2015. Visit https://www.microhealthllc.com to learn more.