We are a diverse team that provides cloud-based and facility-hosted services for the Department of Defense (DoD) in its mission to modernize health care for the warfighter and veterans.
We are seeking a Customer Advocate to support several IT projects and positively engage with IT system end users and Government leadership. You will apply your commitment to positive outcomes and knowledge of project coordination, the systems life cycle, plus your excellent record of customer relations to lead projects for an array of services to include IaaS, DCaaS, PaaS, and SaaS. You will work closely with engineers, cyber security specialists, systems integrators, program management, and Government and contractor customers. This position allows for telecommuting, but candidate must be able to report to a Govt-owned Contractoroperated facility in Chantilly, VA within 1 hour. DoD experience is preferred but NOT required.
A week in the life of a Customer Advocate:
- Build and maintain relationships with customers to capture organization information, mission, and pain points Learn customer’s current and future requirements.
- Advocate on behalf of customers to Government staff and your teammates
- Coordinate with our Service Desk staff to resolve incident reports and respond to service requests
- Support customer-focused projects within a large program
- Coordinate with customers and fellow teammates to capture clear requirements and other customer goals
- U.S. Citizenship and ability to obtain a Secret clearance
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum five (5) years of Information Technology life cycle experience; 1-3 years of experience delivering direct support to customers
- Experience leading and coordinating virtual and in-person meetings
- Desire and ability to learn new skills, tools, and processes
- Commitment to continuous improvement of people, processes, and tools
- Ability to conduct project coordination and communication efforts, including o diligence in follow-ups to extract schedules, customers o drilling down with customers to help establish clear business requirements across-coordinating multiple stakeholder groups (technical, cyber, security, testing) to achieve common understandings and goals
- Ability to adapt rapidly to evolving requirements and situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Provide excellent customer service, including mediation and conflict resolution
- Experience with MS SharePoint, MS Teams, and similar tools
- Experience with Service Desk tools (for example, Jira Service Management, ServiceNow, etc.)
- Experience detecting areas for process improvement and supporting improvement efforts
General knowledge of the following:
- Cloud computing
- Defense Health Care systems and user groups (MHS GENESIS, JOMIS, DHMSM, EIDS, BHIE, etc.)
- Network computing concept
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee frequently is required to walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee may lift or move objects up to 5 pounds and occasionally lift or move objects up to 5 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
If you need reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with your request and contact information.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. We do not discriminate employees or qualified applicants for employment based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
MicroHealth, LLCChantilly, VA
BusinessView All MicroHealth, LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.