MicroHealth is seeking a Business Analyst to support our client and team in Vienna, VA.
- Provide expertise in business process and system analysis, design, improvement, and implementation efforts and in translating business process needs into technical requirements
- Assist in applying common best practices for the health IT industry to capture needs using the customer knowledge base to create conceptual business models and to identify relevant issues and considerations in selecting best value data analytical and visualization solutions for dashboards and reporting
- Assess the operational and functional baseline of departments and component organizations to help define the direction and strategy for an agile development project while ensuring the specific needs and requirements are addressed
- Work involves overseeing the gathering, development, and documentation of user requirements; the review, assessment, and development of business processes; the creation and validation of user acceptance testing; the performance of post-implementation support of systems; and support of the systems development life cycle
- May supervise the work of others, while ensuring project collaboration and communications
- Works under minimal supervision, with extensive latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment in support of a well-defined agile project management methodology
- Translates conceptual customer requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team
Required Education and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Economics, Data Science, or related field
- 6-8 years or more of Business Analysis experience
- Strong development background, with experience preferably with incremental software development projects using an Agile Scrum approach
- Experience with Requirements gathering and RTM (Requirement’s traceability matrices), SDLC, and Agile Methodologies
- Ability to leverage strong interpersonal collaboration skills in a fast-paced team environment
- Comfortable in presenting suggestions for change and or improving workflow
- Excellent analytical and process-based skills, i.e. process flow diagrams, business modelling, and functional design.
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity or the ability to quickly understand and formulate application-level requirements pertaining to complex workflows, or integration with external applications
- Proficient at writing and delivering business requirement documents and presentations
- Proven delivery record of multiple projects involving process change and technology enhancements.
- Self-motivation and prioritization of tasks and actions to hit deadlines according to business priorities
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee frequently is required to walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee may lift or move objects up to 5 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
MicroHealth will recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles, and ensure that all other personnel actions are administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran and ensure that all employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and contact information
MicroHealth, LLCVienna, VA
BusinessView All MicroHealth, LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.