MicroHealth is seeking an Administrative Specialist to support our client in Vienna, VA and Washington, DC. (MicroHealth is prime on this contract).
This effort involves implementing COTS EHR across different sites worldwide.
- Active participation in office management, including handling general clerical tasks
- Performs research and analysis on specific issues, as required, and independently prepares non-routine
- letters and/or reports, which may be highly sensitive and confidential in nature.
- Organize and prepare meeting schedules for various departments
- Ensure meeting spaces are properly requisitioned ahead of schedule
- Manage office equipment and supplies, and ordering new equipment and supplies as needed
- Work collaboratively with other departments to help solve clerical issues
- Represent department managers or other senior-level officers in meetings, including taking notes and recordings as needed
Secret Clearance is Preferred
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 3-5 years of relative experience
- Ability and desire to provide extraordinary customer-service to internal customers
- Ability to work independently and in a dynamic environment
- Strong verbal and written interpersonal communications skills and ability to deal effectively with customers, peers and management
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to lift 50lbs or more
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee frequently is required to walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must frequently lift or move objects up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with your request and contact information. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
EOE STATEMENT We are an equal employment opportunity employer. We do not discriminate employees or qualified applicants for employment based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodations due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and contact information.
Visit https://www.microhealthllc.com to learn more.
Why Work Here?MicroHealth is a Center for Veteran Enterprises (CVE) and a verified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that specializes in health information technology and health information management. We are a small disadvantaged business 8(a), Virginia certified small disadvantaged minority-owned business with process maturity assessed at CMMI-Dev Level III. We help health organizations make better use of information technology to support the decisions that ultimately result in better health outcomes for patients, providers, public health and payers. We do this by providing full life-cycle Health Information Technology and Health Information Management Support for Federal & Commercial markets. Our team of Informaticists, Technologist and Health Professionals design, develop and leverage technology as a catalyst to better health outcomes . At MicroHealth, we believe health information technology is less about the technology. It's about the PEOPLE empowered with information to make better decisions; VALUE it brings to patients, providers, public health and payers; and INNOVATION that help improve patient outcomes. Simply put, MicroHealth places health back into health information technology. Visit https://www.microhealthllc.com to learn more.
Outstanding upper management, great benefits and lots of room to grow!