MicroDental Laboratories is a world-class, rapidly growing, global company with strong benefit packages and great long-term stability. We are looking for determined, high energy, well organized individuals experienced in dental ceramics, diagnostic waxing and, digital design in Rochester, NY for CQC Dental Laboratory. (Communication. Quality. Consistency.)
CQC has the following to offer: (one year minimum experience)
· Excellent compensation plan with benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, short/long term disability, 401(k), vacation and holidays. Pleasant working environment
· Advanced technical training by our MDT, AACD certified trainer
· Career advancement opportunities
· Investments in the latest technology
· Exclusively focused in cosmetic, implant and digital design for fixed prosthodontics
Primary Requirements, Abilities and Skills:
· Thorough understanding of tooth morphology and functional design in both anterior and posterior restorations. Must have a clear understanding of form and function.
· Start-to-finish proficiency in Ceramics: building, contour and full anatomy, color
· One year minimum experience as a ceramist in metal free, PFM, Digital Design
· Team focus and ability to share and learn from co-workers
· Ability to produce, esthetic high-quality consistent work
· A keen understanding and ability to maintain production requirements and scheduling dates.
If you possess the traits and have the desire to succeed in a dynamic and rewarding environment, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 585.271.0352. Applications held in strictest confidence.
*All new hires will be required to pass our standard employee background check
*References must be provided
Modern Dental Lab USA and MicroDental Laboratories are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Modern Dental and MicroDental recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, marital status, or citizenship status.