Customer Relations Coordinator II
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Imagine working for a company that knows their employees are the key to its success, a company that provides exceptional results while being environmentally conscious and ahead of the curve in research and development; MicroCare, LLC is that company and we are looking for a Customer Relations Coordinator II. You would be a great fit for our team if you like to combine your superior communication skills and outgoing personality to build an instant rapport with people and further our business initiative.
MicroCare, LLC is an ISO 9001:2015 registered company specializing in cleaning coating and lubricating fluids used in the installation and manufacture of a broad range of products in the electronics, medical, fiber optic and metal fabricating industries. Since 1983 we have pioneered hundreds of environmentally progressive and sustainable products in response to emerging regulatory demands and our customers' evolving cleaning and coating needs.
We are a company with heart. At all our facilities across the globe, we work in a cheerful, inclusive, and collaborative environment where we respect, encourage, and support our customers, our suppliers and each other. We like to laugh; have fun and we make an important impact.
MicroCare, LLC offers competitive salaries and benefits: Medical, Dental, Disability, 401k plan, Holiday and Paid Time Off. We strive to connect with, engage with and improve the lives of our employees, our customers, and the communities in which we operate. We are headquartered in central Connecticut accessible from both Greater Hartford and New Haven.
The Customer Relations team drives our company’s ability to retain existing customers and inspire new customers to join the Critical Cleaning family. As a Customer Relations Coordinator II, you will play a crucial role in establishing relationships and supporting our company’s brand in a way that is positive, honest, and professional. You will respond to customer inquiries, sales team requests and provide back-up support to the other members of the Customer Relations Team.
- Provide customer service functions on inquiries for all product platforms.
- Work within Chempax (ERP) to prepare and process sales quotes and orders and enter, maintain and update customer contact information. Pull information from Chempax and load into Excel.
- Enter, update and correct orders in Chempax. Manage long-term blanket orders using Chempax information.
- Check orders for pricing and quantity accuracy and call/email customer to clarify any inaccuracies. Add no-charge samples and sales materials to orders. Confirm mode of shipping.
- Communicate customer needs to manufacturing to ensure inventory levels are adequate.
- Coordinate information between Sales, Manufacturing, Quality and Shipping as required.
- Prepare shipping documents for review and authorized signature(s) to ensure order is shipped in a timely manner.
- Manage special pricing for select accounts and ensure customer specific processes are documented.
- Collect and contact tradeshow leads and distribute to appropriate outside sales members.
- Partner with and support outside sales on requests for contact information, product data, sample requests etc. in a timely manner.
- Monitor assigned customer buying patterns and provide outside sales with suggestions to improve efficiency and communicate issues.
- Provide feedback through the Quality Incident Reporting system on product failures reported from the field
- Manage consignment accounts and customer owned inventory.
- Manage customer documentation requirements including certs and labeling etc.
- Assist A/R department with tracking and resolution of outstanding invoices.
- Monitor completion status of Supplier Surveys & Certifications.
- Showcase MicroCare’s strengths and highlight product lines by discussing the characteristics that make our organization unique.
- Promote an incident free workplace by complying with safety policies and procedures and participate in company safety trainings.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Ability to listen attentively to consumer questions and provide answers that are knowledgeable and insightful to encourage product sale.
- Ability to maintain an organized workspace and properly file documents, updates, and product information so it is readily accessible for reference and to answer questions.
- Possess an excellent customer service mindset, skills, and experience.
- Hold technical proficiencies with MS Office, with strong Excel.
- Have strong prioritization skills
- Being open to learning MicroCare products to resolve more complex inquiries.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The job requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Five + years of Customer Service Experience.
- Advanced Excel and strong working knowledge of Microsoft Suite- Word, PowerPoint.
- One year of using an ERP system.
- Self-directed and motivated, with ability to manage priorities.
- Possess strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong mathematical abilities.
- Be flexible and able to interact with employees at all levels.
- Ability to respond to changing situations in a flexible manner to meet current needs, reprioritizing work as required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing (chemical) environment.
- Bilingual Spanish.
- Secondary education: Associates or Bachelor’s degree.
- Previous Chempax ERP experience.
- Continuous sitting
- Continuous keyboard use/repetitive hand motion
AddressNew Britain, CT
Get fresh Employee Relation jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.