Founded in 1987 MicroCAD Training & Consulting has a staff of approximately 45 employees. MicroCAD is headquartered in Boston, MA and operates 4 other regional offices. MicroCAD provides Autodesk software, training and consulting services, including Revit, AutoCAD, Civil 3D and Inventor to Architects and Engineers, and Manufacturing companies.
MicroCAD is seeking applicants for a Revit/BIM Modeling and Support position in our Roanoke, VA Office. The ideal candidate would have a strong working knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD, and demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills.
As part of our Technical Department, the prospective candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating projects in CAD/BIM;
- Supporting all users of Revit/AutoCAD;
- Providing technology support clients using CAD and BIM;
- Presenting new Autodesk products to clients and prospects;
- Training Revit, AutoCAD and other new Autodesk products to clients.
- Minimum of three years of AutoCAD, Revit Architectural, or Revit MEP experience;
- BIM Coordination experience is a plus, with some experience with Navisworks Manage;
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills are a must, as we support multiple clients.
We offer excellent compensation and a competitive benefits package, including PTO, Medical/Vision/Dental coverage and a 401K Plan to all of our full-time employees.
MicroCAD is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. The candidate must pass a background check.
Please forward your resume and a cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Only full-time employees eligible
Company's Facebook page:
MicroCAD Training and Consulting
Why Work Here?MicroCAD Training & Consulting provides computer aided design software (CAD), HP large format printers and design technology services for Architects, Engineers and Manufacturing companies. MicroCAD is a fast-growing company with a current staff of approximately 45 employees and branch offices throughout the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic states. We have job openings now for the Watertown, MA, and Roanoke, VA offices.
MicroCAD Training & Consulting combines technology and business process consulting to help firms utilize the most of Autodesk applications.