We are seeking a Quality Control Inspector to join our team! You will conduct tests to determine the quality of materials and finished products as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency. Openings on 1st and 2nd shift.
- Perform thorough examinations of all materials and finished products
- Experience utilizing measuring devices such as verniers, calipers and micrometers
- Implement and improve quality control operating procedures
- Experience in the medical device field preferred
- Participate in routine visual inspections
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Previous work experience in quality control or other related fields
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To be considered, please click "Apply Now."