2nd & 3rd Shift positions
We are seeking a Production Team leader to join our team! You will oversee the activities of a team of production workers.
- Optimize resources to ensure smooth production flow to meet business demands of the organization.
- Coach, direct, reprioritize personnel as needed.
- Assist in production planning
- Act as liaison between production and maintenance/sanitation/quality
- Prepare reports and process paperwork
- Lead and participate in continuous improvement processes.
- Assume additional responsibilities as requested.
- Completion of High School required
- 2-3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment required
- 2-3 years’ experience leading employees in a manufacturing environment required
- Must be able to read and speak English
- Strong verbal & interpersonal communication skills; ability to deal effectively with conflict in a professional manner
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Strong computer skills including MS Office (word, excel, outlook)
- Proven track record of team member training and development
Micro Tech Staffing - Rhode Island / DartmouthMicro Tech Staffing Group is one of the top technical staffing firms in New England, and along the Eastern Seaboard. Since 1985 we have taken great pride in providing quality staffing services to businesses in the fields of Information Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing, Life Sciences, and Finance & Administration. With offices in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Maine, Virginia, North Carolina and Georgia Micro Tech places an average of 2,000 highly-skilled employees daily.