2nd & 3rd Shift positions
We are seeking a Production Team leader to join our team! You will oversee the activities of a team of production workers.
- Optimize resources to ensure smooth production flow to meet business demands of the organization.
- Coach, direct, reprioritize personnel as needed.
- Assist in production planning
- Act as liaison between production and maintenance/sanitation/quality
- Prepare reports and process paperwork
- Lead and participate in continuous improvement processes.
- Assume additional responsibilities as requested.
- Completion of High School required
- 2-3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment required
- 2-3 years’ experience leading employees in a manufacturing environment required
- Must be able to read and speak English
- Strong verbal & interpersonal communication skills; ability to deal effectively with conflict in a professional manner
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Strong computer skills including MS Office (word, excel, outlook)
- Proven track record of team member training and development