- Responsible for providing service and feedback to internal and external customers
- Primary support for the Account Managers
- Develops and maintains positive customer relations by coordinating with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Candidate will prepare quotations, orders and order acknowledgements.
- Assists with customer complaints, rescheduling orders, order cancelation, billing and accounting questions.
- Maintains customer records.
- High school diploma.
- University studies is a plus (marketing, engineering, administration).
- Excellent written and oral English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, e-mail, Google Docs, ERP software (Epicor experience is a plus), CRM software is a plus.
- Medical products knowledge is a plus.
Strong EXCEL EXP is a must ***