Small Piece Cleanroom Assembler 1st and 2nd shift $12.50-17/hr
Micro Tech Staffing - North Carolina Wake Forest, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
1st and 2nd shift positions available
- Responsible for receiving parts from various departments (assembly, coating, or quality assurance)
- Clean parts and substrates before being sent for coating and manufacturing processes.
- Reviews drawings and instructions to verify physical dimensions, cleaning methods, and appropriate tooling.
- Cleans parts using all processes according to instructions.
- Maintains an inventory of chemicals and cleaning supplies.
- Visually inspects components for surface defects and scratches
- HS diploma or GED and 1+ yrs in a manufacturing environment
- Must be US citizen or Perm resident
- Excellent visual skills and manual dexterity are required.
- Some previous visual inspection experience
Micro Tech Staffing - North Carolina
Micro Tech Staffing Group is one of the top technical staffing firms in New England, and along the Eastern Seaboard. Since 1985 we have taken great pride in providing quality staffing services to businesses in the fields of Information Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing, Life Sciences, and Finance & Administration. With offices in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Maine, Virginia, North Carolina and Georgia Micro Tech places an average of 2,000 highly-skilled employees daily.
AddressWake Forest, NC