Looking for experience Quality Technicians to join our team for 1st 2nd and 3rd shift openings.
- Approve in-process production by confirming required specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and communicating the required adjustments to the production supervisor
- Approve all finished products by confirming specifications and conducting required tests
- Return products for re-work if needed and complete documentation to confirm re-work
- Document and update inspection results by completing reports and logs
- Keep measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions and calling for repairs.
- Maintain safe work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations
- Coach and mentor junior employees; seek opportunities to grow leadership in others
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading technical publications, attending seminars, watching industry videos, etc.
- Accomplish organization mission by completing related results as needed
Micro Tech Staffing - North Carolina
Why Work Here?Micro Tech Staffing Group is one of the top technical staffing firms in New England, and along the Eastern Seaboard. Since 1985 we have taken great pride in providing quality staffing services to businesses in the fields of Information Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing, Life Sciences, and Finance & Administration. With offices in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Maine, Virginia, North Carolina and Georgia Micro Tech places an average of 2,000 highly-skilled employees daily.
Are you open to a new oppurtunity.....APPLY TO US TODAY