- Read and comprehend instructions and follow established procedures.
- Collect all material and equipment needed to begin the process.
- Use hand and power tools on a daily basis.
- Take precision measurements to ensure perfect fit of components.
- Align material and put together parts to build more complex units.
- Check output to ensure highest quality
- Keep records of production quantities and time.
- Work alone and as part of a team as the situation requires''
Relevant work experience
- Technical knowledge and ability to read blueprints, drawings etc.
- Good understanding of quality control principles
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and physical condition
- Ability to use precision measuring tools
- Minimum of a High school or technical school diploma. An associate'sdegree through a technical school a Plus