$13-18/hr to start
Clean, heated and cooled warehouse
• Basic knowledge of blueprints/schematics reading.
• Basic electrical and mechanical skills.
• Basic electro-mechanical troubleshooting experience.
• Application of lean principles.
• Participated in a preventative maintenance program.
3-5 Years of Mechanical Assembly experience
Ability to use drill press, hydraulic press, hand tools and multi-meter.
Stand all day
Work Some Saturdays
Ability to use Windows-based computer programs.
Ability to lift up to 50lbs
Micro Tech Staffing - North Carolina
Why Work Here?Micro Tech Staffing Group is one of the top technical staffing firms in New England, and along the Eastern Seaboard. Since 1985 we have taken great pride in providing quality staffing services to businesses in the fields of Information Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing, Life Sciences, and Finance & Administration. With offices in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Maine, Virginia, North Carolina and Georgia Micro Tech places an average of 2,000 highly-skilled employees daily.
Are you open to a new oppurtunity.....APPLY TO US TODAY