Pay: $15-17 an hour based off experience
Hours: Mon-Fri 7:00am-3:30pm
EDUCATION: Minimum of a High School or the equivalent
EXPERIENCE: ≥6 months related facilities experience
SPECIAL SKILLS: Familiarity and knowledge of relevant maintenance equipment; ability to prioritize daily task list; ability to read and follow verbal and written instructions related to equipment maintenance; good communication skills; detail oriented; knowledge of safety practices and procedures related to use of maintenance equipment.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Able to lift up to 50 lbs; sit, stand, bend and stoop; good visual acuity and capable of fine motor skills
- Performs cleaning duties for building and grounds.
- Empties trash cans/waste receptacles to dumpsters and replaces can liners. Breaks down boxes for recycling. Takes out bottle/can recycling. Takes out paper recycling.
- Using proper cleaning solution(s) and cleaning cloths or dusters, dust, damp wipe and/or spot clean all horizontal and vertical surfaces such as desks, table tops, chairs, cabinets, shelves, computer equipment, walls, doors, mirrors, etc.
- Vacuums and dusts office area floors, hallways and base boards. Vacuums and mops manufacturing area floors. Strips and polishes all hard floors on a regular schedule.
- Disinfects and cleans bathrooms; resupplies soap, tissue, towels, etc.; dusts; removes trash and cleans fixtures, mirrors and dispensers; sweep and wet mop floors.
- Cleans interior windows and sills, and door surfaces.
- Completes other duties as assigned
Micro Tech Staffing - NH / Lowell
Why Work Here?Micro Tech Staffing Group is one of the top technical staffing firms in New England, and along the Eastern Seaboard. Since 1985 we have taken great pride in providing quality staffing services to businesses in the fields of Information Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing, Life Sciences, and Finance & Administration. With offices in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Maine, Virginia, North Carolina and Georgia Micro Tech places an average of 2,000 highly-skilled employees daily.
Growing company looking to expand