We are seeking an experienced sales professional to play a key part in our growth... Since 1983 we have taken great pride in providing quality temporary & permanent personnel to business and industry in the fields of Engineering, Manufacturing, Human Resources, Finance, and Administration.*Base salary + Uncapped Commission structure*
You will be Responsible for :
- Managing and cultivating new business opportunities for the development of long-term business partnerships by creating superior value for our clients.
- Successfully executing the entire sales cycle: qualifying leads, gathering requirements, selling features and benefits, handling objections, closing while maintaining margin, and following up to ensure client satisfaction
- Establishing long-term relationships with companies, and guide clients thorough the staffing process, ensuring they have full clarity of expectations.
- Contentiously managing existing accounts insuring client satisfaction
- Continuously expand the Micro Tech client base through ongoing prospecting and new business development.
- Manage multiple clients simultaneously while providing the upmost care to all.
- Collaborate with our top notch technical recruiting team to recommend best strategies for search and recruitment efforts that perfectly meet client needs
- The customer champion. You believe in serving customers by managing their expectations and delivering what you promise.
- An entrepreneur at heart. You enjoy the challenge of expanding new territory and executing a land-and-expand strategy.
- A skilled negotiator with a knack for identifying the solutions that best address customers’ needs and articulating the value.
- 5+ years of experience sales experience
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Proven track record of quota and goal achievement
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills