E/M Test Technician $20-25/hr
Micro Tech Staffing - Franklin Uxbridge, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Quality Control department as an Electro Mechanical Test Technician for an electronics manufacturer! This positions will be working from complex blue prints and electrical schematics/diagrams perform final inspection and testing of control systems.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- The ability to maintain a high level of attention to detail and efficiency while working in a fast paced environment.
- Possesses analytical and troubleshooting abilities in order to identify and correct the root cause of product test failures.
- Provides technical assistance to the Quality Control department.
- Works closely with Design and Manufacturing Engineering personnel to establish documentation required for the manufacture of quality products.
- Interact with other department heads and management to resolve issues that may arise during the Inspection / Test process.
- Provide training to lower level Inspectors as well as production personnel to minimize defects and product repairs.
- Attend meetings as required and implement any action items that may be assigned by management.
- Complete projects that may be assigned to assist with process improvements and the Quality Management System.
- Maintain accurate records with regard to tested product.
- Assist in the design and manufacture of test fixtures.
- Assist with documenting test procedures.
Qualified Candidate should have the following skillset/experience:
- Degree or technical certification in an electrical discipline
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in an electrical testing environment
- Must be able to read and understand electrical schematic drawings
- Proficient with the use of electrical test equipment
- meters, power supplies, transformers, and other electronic test devices
- Excellent attention to detail, focus, and quality
- Knowledge of electrical industry standards
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English)
Micro Tech Staffing - FranklinWhy Work Here?
Great JOB opportunities! We look forward to hearing from you! Call TODAY - Filling fast!
Micro Tech Staffing Group is a top technical recruiting firm in New England since 1985 with a reputation for matching the talented professionals with companies across the Northeast. Placing over 2,000 highly-skilled employees per day, Micro Tech Staffing Group’s expert recruiters are ready to help you unlock your next opportunity.