Looking for a Social Media Marketer to join our team!
Manufacturing experience required
The ideal candidate is passionate about social media, understands content marketing, brings strong writing skills and a creative, collaborative mindset to the team.
- Produce original, effective content for social media, working closely with of Marketing & Communications, tailoring writing and approach to goals and channels.
- Assist with distribution and promotion of social media content via multiple channels, paid and organic.
- Evaluate the success of social media efforts and share insights to inspire data-driven improvements. In coordination with Marketing team, set specific objectives and report on supervisor.
- Establish working relationships with island stakeholders and with local and regional media.
- Assist in writing and editing internal and external communications materials, support PR efforts.
- Work effectively with outside agencies and vendors towards successful completion of projects including paid digital promotion, website redesign and ongoing publications.
- Minimum 2 years of related work experience.
- Experience in manufacturing environment preferred.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. Has expertise in and passion for social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Strong writing skills with portfolio demonstrating versatility and quality of work, including long and short form copy, media pitches, and award submissions.
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving skills and excellent time management.
- Able to communicate effectively and work with range of colleagues, vendors, media, and community members.