Want a career not a job? Want to have duties and responsibilities that matter? Want to be part of a growing company? MQC is looking for hard working, detail orientated, dedicated individuals that are looking to invest in the company and have the company invest in them.
Micro Quality Calibration is at the forefront of the Metrology industry with a service line and capabilities unmatched among its peers. We are looking for qualified personnel to join the MQC Team and help us provide exceptional service to our ever growing customer base. Our customer base includes the small business owner to the giants of Aerospace, Defense, Electrical, Automotive, and Communications Industries. If you are motivated and enjoy working within a challenging work environment than this is the job for you.
MQC offers comprehensive benefits to include medical, dental, vision plan and 401k with match.
About the Company:
Micro Quality Calibration was founded in 1978 and is an A2LA ISO/IEC 17025-2005 Accredited Metrology laboratory specializing in calibration, repair, testing, First Article inspection and sales (162 lines) of precision measurement and test instruments (both In-house and On-site). MQC continues to be on the forefront of the Metrology industry in capabilities / disciplines offered to its customers.
All offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of reference checks.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Position: Will be working with a team of calibration technicians providing administrative support, reviewing calibration certificates, cleaning and prepping items for calibration and/or delivery as well as sealing gages in protective wax.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
• Create, prepare and complete calibration certificates for technicians
• Data entry
• Review of calibration certificates for accuracy
• Assure orders are being processed timely and updating customer service team of any backorders
• Preparing gages for delivery i.e. packaging gages or dip sealing gages
• Various general office duties
Qualified candidates will meet the following job requirements:
• 2-3 years of continues prior employment preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft based products
• Type 40+ wpm
• Paying attention to details while producing error free work product
• Strong at problem solving
• Ability to work well with others and be able to perform with minimal supervision
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to multi-task
• High school diploma and/or equivalent