Micro Precision is looking for an individual to join our dynamic and growing company. This is an ideal opportunity for a self-motivated, results driven sales professional. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced technology centric market. The successful candidate will be a customer advocate, focused on driving growth through customer success.
· Responsible for generating revenue within assigned territory through maintenance and growth of existing accounts as well as new account generation
· Develop new opportunities through prospecting and territory research
· Identify new business needs, develop and implement customized solutions for our customers
· Develop and execute a territory sales plan
· Create and manage an appropriate pipeline to achieve sales goals
· “Hands-on” account management
· Collaborate with other territories and sales management to support regional and global goals
· Achieve quarterly sales goals
· Perform sales calls, virtual and onsite
- Requires 5-7 years sales experience in a service related field.
- Calibration, test equipment, electronics experience preferred
- Ability to work within a CRM
- Proficient use of software products such as Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel, etc.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, and strong attention to deadlines and timelines
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record.
Micro Precision offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(k) plan, paid vacation and holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer