This is a 4 month contract for a Network/Systems Refresh. This could potentially extend or hire.
Windows Systems Administrator
This role is to support users and troubleshoot any issues that may arise. This includes all Windows server, Active Directory, 0365, etc. Provide hands-on system administration support performing moderately complex system maintenance and operations support of Windows 2008, 2012, and 2016 servers.
• Drive technology incidents to resolution and provide root cause analysis.
• Support the implementation of new technologies in support of larger IT initiatives.
• Provide support for new technology which will integrate with existing infrastructure.
• Assist with maintaining security groups, systems and user accounts in Active Directory (AD).
• Perform regular system maintenance and patching.
• Provide hands on end user support regarding issues escalated by the IT Service Desk.
• Execute reporting & logging policies and procedures.
• Produce and maintain documentation for supported systems and services.
• Regular testing of backup & recovery procedures.
• All other duties as assigned.
- BS Computer Science or relevant degree (preferred not required)
- 3+ years' experience administering/maintaining Microsoft Windows Servers, AD, 0365, SQL
- Customer Service Focus
- Excellent troubleshooting experience
- Experience with AeroHive, Aruba Switching, PF Sense, and Palo Alto a HUGE plus!