Title: Systems Administrator
We work to build and improve a platform that helps real estate professionals work effectively, and helps delight home buyers and sellers with an excellent experience. We do that by combining great technology with great people – and we’re looking for a Junior System Support Administrator to join our team.
This is a 3 month CONTRACT TO HIRE position.
What we are looking for:
You will be working closely with corporate employees to ensure that all employee computers and technical support questions are resolved. Primary responsibilities include: desktop support, communicating with HQ staff, branch office staff and counterpart IT staff, responding and resolving system support tickets, provide level 2 support for branch office network infrastructure, 1 week rotating on-call schedule and be available for some traveling. To be successful in our dynamic environment, qualified candidates must be self-motivated, work closely with others in a true team environment. Excellent problem solving, multitasking, troubleshooting skills, logical thinking and attention to detail are required to work in this challenging and dynamic environment.
*Added responsibilities with progress experience into production Linux/AWS/Windows Servers.
Skills you should have:
- Mac OS X and iOS experience
- Experience supporting mac environment
- Experience troubleshooting Mac hardware
- Experience binding Mac to Active Directory
- Hands on experience recovering backup Mac OS
- Basic networking knowledge (TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, SMTP)
- Basic Office365 troubleshooting on Mac OS
- Experience working with AppleTV, iPads, iPhones, Android devices
- Strong front end customer service experience and self-motivated
- Candidates must have good verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience in setting up and maintaining desktops, notebooks, printers, and user phones in a corporate environment
- Working knowledge –Windows 7/10, and MS Office
- Windows servers knowledge – Windows 2008 and 2012
- Prior experience/knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory management.
- Linux Redhat/CentOS
- Other Mobile devices